Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-21 16:24:05

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Carried Quotes - II

Carried Quotes - II

1. You are who you are at this moment because of everything that's ever happened to you, everything that you carried forward for yourself. - Oprah Winfrey

2. I don't think your personal life has anything to do with your professional life. They are separate things. Whatever is happening at home shouldn't be carried to work. Everyone has his/her own journey. Some revel in the fact that they derive that from personal contentment, and others draw it from extreme sorrow. - Abhishek Bachchan

3. Every reform, however necessary, will by weak minds be carried to an excess, that itself will need reforming. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

4. All my stepchildren carried the burden of my fame. Sometimes they would read terrible things about me, and I'd worry about whether it would hurt them. I would tell them: 'Don't hide these things from me. I'd rather you ask me these things straight out, and I'll answer all your questions.' -  Marilyn Monroe

5. The deliberate and deadly attacks which were carried out yesterday against our country were more than acts of terror. They were acts of war. - George W. Bush

6. The momentum of freedom in our world is unmistakable - and it is not carried forward by our power alone. We can trust in that greater power Who guides the unfolding of the years. And in all that is to come, we can know that His purposes are just and true. - George W. Bush

7. I venture to say no war can be long carried on against the will of the people. - Edmund Burke

8. The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased the journey. - Princess Diana

9. Believing that the power to destroy belongs to the Creator alone I affirm... that any theory which, when carried out, demands the annihilation of force, is necessarily erroneous. - James Prescott Joule

10. I'd go on the train to castings, changing from my school uniform on the train. I carried on like that for a few years, getting jobs in bits and pieces. - Kate Moss

11. Of course, animals have to be killed for food or to prevent their doing injury to others or to property. But such killing is too often carried out without regard to the pain inflicted. - Robert Baden-Powell

12. Let us not be carried away by the undisguised agitations of leaders who virtually asked people to take the law into their own hands. - Ferdinand Marcos.

9b52938447d8e11a15d307a5a1580c17.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer