Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-12-31 17:56:51

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cases Quotes - II

Cases Quotes - II

1. I believe in greater self-sufficiency. International sport is tough, no doubt, but there shouldn't be too many crutches. In most cases sports psychologists are crutches, and they tend to soften rather than harden the players. - Glenn Turner

2. We do not know, in most cases, how far social failure and success are due to heredity, and how far to environment. But environment is the easier of the two to improve. - John B. S. Haldane

3. I think we basically saw that the messaging space is bigger than we'd initially realized, and that the use cases that WhatsApp and Messenger have are more different than we had thought originally. - Mark Zuckerberg

4. Ninety percent of the cases of polio are in security-vulnerable areas. - Bill Gates

5. There are some cases in which the sense of injury breeds not the will to inflict injuries and climb over them as a ladder, but a hatred of all injury. - George Eliot

6. My work is entirely surgical, and Col. Starr has given me a very interesting task of collecting nerve cases that have had the nerves sewn together. I may also do some experimental work for him. - Frederick Banting

7. In most cases, my visits to the West are for promotion of human values and religious harmony. - Dalai Lama

8. Law in general is human reason, inasmuch as it governs all the inhabitants of the earth: the political and civil laws of each nation ought to be only the particular cases in which human reason is applied. - Montesquieu

9. The voluntary approach to corporate social responsibility has failed in many cases. - David Suzuki

10. To think is of itself to be useful; it is always and in all cases a striving toward God. - Victor Hugo

11. If the opponent offers keen play I don't object; but in such cases I get less satisfaction, even if I win, than from a game conducted according to all the rules of strategy with its ruthless logic. - Anatoly Karpov

12. There are only two cases in which war is just: first, in order to resist the aggression of an enemy, and second, in order to help an ally who has been attacked. - Montesquieu.

iphone-15-pro-cases-16949184163x2.jpg?impolicy=website&width=510&height=356

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer