Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-07 18:33:32

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Casual Quotes - I

Casual Quotes - I

1. Weight, force and casual impulse, together with resistance, are the four external powers in which all the visible actions of mortals have their being and their end. - Leonardo da Vinci

2. I'm a sweats and UGGs girl. Very casual. - Jennifer Aniston

3. I cannot be casual about my work. - Sanjay Leela Bhansali

4. Many people have been getting too casual about climbing Everest. I forecast a disaster many times. - Edmund Hillary

5. Though I love sarees and feel a woman looks most beautiful in a saree, my personal style statement is casual because I am more tomboyish. - Disha Patani

6. Whatever the reviewers feel about 'The Casual Vacancy', it is what I wanted it to be, and you can't say fairer than that as a writer. - J. K. Rowling

7. I usually dress very casual. Whenever I go out with my friends, I'm always like, 'Can't I just wear sweatpants?' - Natalie Portman

8. It's true, I don't like the whole cutoff-shorts-and-T-shirt look, but I think you can look fantastic in casual clothes. - Catherine Zeta-Jones

9. Most of the time I'm in khakis and a white T-shirt. I'm a total Gap girl. Super casual, hair in a pony tail and no makeup. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

10. I like to be the best version of myself. I really love to dress well, even for a casual family get-together. In fact, before I go to bed, I imagine what I'll wear the next day! - Shreyas Iyer.

D6C67105-5384-4392-91CF-91BEF77FAB80-768x768.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer