Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-09 18:01:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cat Quotes - II

Cat Quotes - II

1. Usually, I'm only sad when something sad happens. I am not a melancholic person. I like to live very much in the present. If I was an animal, I'd be a little cat. They like to live life. - Monica Bellucci

2. We can stop the cycle of animal homelessness and save lives by opening our hearts and homes to a loving cat or dog from an animal shelter instead of buying animals from breeders or pet shops. - Amy Jackson

3. I like cats. I used to have a lot of cats, but I don't anymore, now I just have a dog. It does take a certain temperament to have a cat, as they do have certain personalities. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

4. I have four dogs, four horses, a cat, and a bunch of wild frogs. - Daryl Hannah

5. We have a saying in France. A dog doesn't make a cat. - Yannick Noah

6. You have to be very insensitive in order to have a cat, because I think they're very independent. When they're kittens, you think they're going to have a dog temperament in that they're going to run to the door when you get home, lick you on the face and cuddle with you all the time, but cats are not that way. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

7. I'm actually scared of horror movies. I'm kind of Scaredy Cat when it comes to that stuff. - Jennifer Love Hewitt

8. I'm not afraid to play ugly - look at 'Adaptation.' I looked like a turd that a cat had coughed up. - Nicolas Cage.

kitty-cat-kitten-pet-45201.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&w=1260&h=750&dpr=1

ead more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/cat-quotes_6

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer