Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-10 17:50:37

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Catalogue Quotes

Catalogue Quotes

1. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

2. War is mainly a catalogue of blunders. - Winston Churchill

3. It was inevitable that in doing this I should arrive at new results, and it is perhaps understandable that in the end I have felt impelled to present these results not only in the dry form of a catalogue, but also in a more connected and personal one. - Alfred Einstein

4. I would sooner read a time-table or a catalogue than nothing at all. They are much more entertaining than half the novels that are written. - W. Somerset Maugham

5. When I was very, very young, I decided that I was gonna catalogue my times because that's what other people who I admired did. That's what Bob Dylan did, that's what Frank Sinatra did, Hank Williams did, in very different ways. - Bruce Springsteen.

Catalogue-Design-Content-Generation-Guide-fi-1489x992.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer