Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-01-19 18:04:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cartoon Quotes

Cartoon Quotes

1. All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable. Walt Disney

2. If I was to pick a cartoon character I am most like, I would say Daisy Duck because she is very stubborn, she has a very feminine sense, and she knows what she likes. - Britney Spears

3. If you win elections on the theory that government is always bad and will mess up a two-car parade... a real change-maker represents a real threat. So your only option is to create a cartoon, a cartoon alternative, then run against the cartoon. Cartoons are two-dimensional; they're easy to absorb. - William J. Clinton

4. I try to build a full personality for each of our cartoon characters - to make them personalities. - Walt Disney

5. Animation is different from other parts. Its language is the language of caricature. Our most difficult job was to develop the cartoon's unnatural but seemingly natural anatomy for humans and animals. - I started, actually, to make my first animated cartoon in 1920. Of course, they were very crude things then and I used sort of little puppet things. Walt Disney

6. I started, actually, to make my first animated cartoon in 1920. Of course, they were very crude things then and I used sort of little puppet things. - Walt Disney

7. It's all about being comfortable, being easy and having you be able to wear something and not having it wear you. It's classic. Every time I've tried to be bold and crazy, I feel like a Japanese animated cartoon character. - Jennifer Aniston.

Mickey_Mouse_Disney_1.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer