Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-14 17:36:34

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Celebrity Quotes - IV

Celebrity Quotes - IV

1. It took me a good decade of hiding in my house and not going outside to even, like, get my arms around this idea of celebrity, where suddenly people are looking for you to pick your nose or get a shot of you kissing some woman. It's a very discombobulating thing. - Brad Pitt

2. I've never seen myself as a celebrity, but I see it in a positive way, the fact that people are still interested in most parts of my life. - David Beckham

3. Unfortunately, in the entertainment field, sometimes you start believing your celebrity. You have a strong tendency to drift from the Lord, which I did. I did drift for a number of years. - Chuck Norris

4. When I look back, I am happy that my mum took me to the gymnastics club. I didn't join gymnastics to become a famous athlete or celebrity; it just happened - I did more than I expected, of course. - Nadia Comaneci

5. I thought celebrity meant Hollywood, that's it. I began to see that does include Olympians. People have so much respect for Olympians. - Nadia Comaneci

6. I didn't realize that winning the Olympics at age 14 automatically put me in the category of being a celebrity. - Nadia Comaneci

7. I don't want people to look at me as someone who is just this celebrity person. - Selena Gomez

8. It's not about giving back if you're successful or a celebrity or how much money you have: it's about your responsibility as an adult to help others. - Trisha Yearwood

9. I have never emulated any star or celebrity completely, and I hope nobody does the same of me. - Anushka Sharma

10. Emma wasn't bothered about the fact that I was a 'celebrity', held in high esteem by millions of cricket fans around the world. As far as she was concerned, I was just her dad, and she believed that role should take priority over anything else. - Geoffrey Boycott

11. It isn't easy being a celebrity cricketer in India. - Kapil Dev.

original

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer