Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-15 17:20:53

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Cell Quotes - I

Cell Quotes - I

1. A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. - C. S. Lewis

2. Technology can be our best friend, and technology can also be the biggest party pooper of our lives. It interrupts our own story, interrupts our ability to have a thought or a daydream, to imagine something wonderful, because we're too busy bridging the walk from the cafeteria back to the office on the cell phone. - Steven Spielberg

3. Globalization, as defined by rich people like us, is a very nice thing... you are talking about the Internet, you are talking about cell phones, you are talking about computers. This doesn't affect two-thirds of the people of the world. - Jimmy Carter

4. If you think back to the beginning of cell phones, laptops or really any new technology, it's always expensive. - Elon Musk

5. Stem cell research is the key to developing cures for degenerative conditions like Parkinson's and motor neuron disease from which I and many others suffer. The fact that the cells may come from embryos is not an objection, because the embryos are going to die anyway. - Stephen Hawking

6. I use technology for communication, but I don't have a Blackberry or an iPhone. I use an outdated cell phone, but I'm fine with it. - Nicolas Cage

7. These days, children can text on their cell phone all night long, and no one else is seeing that phone. You don't know who is calling that child. - Kamala Harris

8. It is definitely true that the fundamental enabling technology for electric cars is lithium-ion as a cell chemistry technology. In the absence of that, I don't think it's possible to make an electric car that is competitive with a gasoline car. - Elon Musk

9. There is but an inch of difference between a cushioned chamber and a padded cell. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

10. There are 4 billion cell phones in use today. Many of them are in the hands of market vendors, rickshaw drivers, and others who've historically lacked access to education and opportunity. Information networks have become a great leveler, and we should use them together to help lift people out of poverty and give them a freedom from want. - Hillary Clinton

11. The fuel cell is just a fundamentally inferior way of delivering electrical energy to an electric motor than batteries. - Elon Musk

12. Now science has presented us with a hope called stem cell research, which may provide our scientists with many answers that have for so long been beyond our grasp. - Nancy Reagan.

Generic%20Cell%20Model%20Image.jpeg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer