Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-24 00:03:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Central Quotes - II

Central Quotes - II

1. You can get the true essence of New Yorkers by just hanging out in Central Park. - Andy Roddick

2. People know me. I'm not going to produce any cartwheels out there. I'm not going to belong on Comedy Central. I'll always be a tennis player, not a celebrity. - Pete Sampras

3. The medieval Islamic world, from Central Asia to the shores of the Atlantic, was a world where scholars and men of learning flourished. But because we have tended to see Islam as the enemy of the West, as an alien culture, society, and system of belief, we have tended to ignore or erase its great relevance to our own history. - Prince Charles

4. The government has completed the entire process to do away with interviews for lower rank jobs. There will be no requirement of interview for Group D,C and B non-gazetted posts in central government. - Narendra Modi

5. With ISIS encroaching on the U.S., and its tentacles in all 50 states, according to the FBI, and MS-13 recruiting young migrants coming into our country from Central America, now is the time to secure our borders and save the future of America. I believe only Trump has a plan and passion to do it. - Chuck Norris

6. There is a system in BJP as to who would be projected as a chief ministerial candidate or a prime ministerial candidate. The proper forum to take decision is only central parliamentary board. - Rajnath Singh

7. There is no development strategy more beneficial to society as a whole - women and men alike - than the one which involves women as central players. - Kofi Annan

8. Let me say that I think the economic history of the last 150 years clearly shows that if you want to industrialize a country in a short period, let us say 20 years, and you don't have a well-developed private sector, entrepreneurial class, then central planning is important. - Manmohan Singh

9. When you start writing about the stuff that is the central experience of your own life, you can talk about whatever you want, in whatever way you want. - Salman Rushdie

10. I've never yet managed to write a novel which didn't have an Indian central character. - Salman Rushdie

11. Making a movie where the central character is a horse was a challenge. Because I'm scared of riding. I was thrown as a kid. One of my daughters is a competitive jumper, we live with horses, we have stables on our property. But I don't ride. I observe, and I worry. - Steven Spielberg

12. I try to be a good shiksa wife. I go to Central Synagogue in New York. - Drew Barrymore.

central.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer