Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-26 00:47:22

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Centre Quotes - II

Centre Quotes - II

1. I see Vostok-6 quite often in the centre for cosmonaut training. And every time I pass it by, I stroke it and say, 'My lovely one, my best and most beautiful friend, my best and most beautiful man.' - Valentina Tereshkova

2. The government of Odisha believes in constructive cooperation with the Centre. - Naveen Patnaik

3. Being a parent is a huge responsibility. Your child becomes the centre of your world. - Bobby Deol

4. I have presented a dream project. Prime Minister Narendra Modi would be elected again at the Centre, and he wants to bring welfare to the people of the southern districts, including Thoothukudi. We only make promises that we can fulfill. - Tamilisai Soundararajan

5. I would say that every political party must remain in some form in a state or the Centre for the sake of democracy. - Roopa Ganguly

6. Money came in left, right and centre; you just thought that's how it was for everyone and that's how it will always be. - Mark Philippoussis

7. Gone are the days when you could go to an orphanage or a centre and apply for adopting a child there. Everything is online now, and under one umbrella. - Mandira Bedi

8. What is a uni-polar world? No matter how we beautify this term, it means one single centre of power, one single centre of force and one single master. - Vladimir Putin

9. In Britain, they have a lot of laws to protect you, and we enforce them very strongly so that our children can stay private figures, and the British press leave us alone, which is great. It means we can go on the Tube into the centre of London because it's quicker and more fun for the kids. We can do normal things. - Gwyneth Paltrow.

Software-Training.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer