Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-26 20:48:54

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Centered and Centers Quotes

Centered and Centers Quotes

1. At the core of the products we build, I want to think about productivity centered around people. - Satya Nadella

2. I left Chandigarh more than 30 years ago. I studied at Carmel Convent and we used to live in Sector 9. My fondest memories are all centered around this city! - Poonam Dhillon

3. I'm so centered in feeling great about me that I can give great things to my son and my husband and my family. - Celine Dion

4. All my mind was centered on my studies, which, especially at the beginning, were difficult. In fact, I was insufficiently prepared to follow the physical science course at the Sorbonne, for, despite all my efforts, I had not succeeded in acquiring in Poland a preparation as complete as that of the French students following the same course. - Marie Curie

5. I do take responsibility for it. I admit to having a problem. I have been to numerous treatment centers. - Tatum O'Neal

6. I'm building shopping centers and movie theaters in the inner cities. So that means supplying jobs and letting blacks understand that we have to build our communities back, not looking to anybody else. - Magic Johnson

7. I only wish the sport of shooting was more reachable and there were training centers all over the country where youngsters could go and try shooting. - Abhinav Bindra.

Centers.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer