Math Is Fun Forum

  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-19 07:39:10

mathxyz
Member
From: Brooklyn, NY
Registered: 2024-02-24
Posts: 1,053

Suggestions? For what?

Why should I make suggestions to improve the site only to find my post deleted the next day by a ghost writer?

Offline

#2 2024-05-20 05:15:15

KerimF
Member
From: Aleppo-Syria
Registered: 2018-08-10
Posts: 196

Re: Suggestions? For what?

Perhaps they were deleted by mistake.


Every living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
But only a human may have the freedom and ability to oppose his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

Offline

#3 2024-05-20 06:06:42

mathxyz
Member
From: Brooklyn, NY
Registered: 2024-02-24
Posts: 1,053

Re: Suggestions? For what?

KerimF wrote:

Perhaps they were deleted by mistake.

Hey, 2 + 2 = 5 is a mistake.

Deleting my posts over and over and over again is not a mistake.

Offline

#4 2024-05-20 12:57:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator
Registered: 2005-06-28
Posts: 46,647

Re: Suggestions? For what?

The posts are deleted over and over again isn't a fact. The number of posts over a period of 10 days from this day by this member can be verified. Number of posts have been abnormally high by this member. Before posting, one must verify the facts.

Moreover, as Administrator, it is my responsibility and I have the discretion, in the interests of the forum and forum members.


It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Offline

#5 2024-05-21 08:36:08

mathxyz
Member
From: Brooklyn, NY
Registered: 2024-02-24
Posts: 1,053

Re: Suggestions? For what?

Jai Ganesh wrote:

The posts are deleted over and over again isn't a fact. The number of posts over a period of 10 days from this day by this member can be verified. Number of posts have been abnormally high by this member. Before posting, one must verify the facts.

Moreover, as Administrator, it is my responsibility and I have the discretion, in the interests of the forum and forum members.

You must be bored. You can skip my posts. Right? Easy thing to do.

Offline

#6 2024-05-21 12:13:04

Jai Ganesh
Administrator
Registered: 2005-06-28
Posts: 46,647

Re: Suggestions? For what?

mathxyz wrote:
Jai Ganesh wrote:

The posts are deleted over and over again isn't a fact. The number of posts over a period of 10 days from this day by this member can be verified. Number of posts have been abnormally high by this member. Before posting, one must verify the facts.

Moreover, as Administrator, it is my responsibility and I have the discretion, in the interests of the forum and forum members.

You must be bored. You can skip my posts. Right? Easy thing to do.

The issue may be treated closed.  And learn to be polite.


It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Offline

#7 2024-05-21 18:32:28

mathxyz
Member
From: Brooklyn, NY
Registered: 2024-02-24
Posts: 1,053

Re: Suggestions? For what?

Jai Ganesh wrote:
mathxyz wrote:
Jai Ganesh wrote:

The posts are deleted over and over again isn't a fact. The number of posts over a period of 10 days from this day by this member can be verified. Number of posts have been abnormally high by this member. Before posting, one must verify the facts.

Moreover, as Administrator, it is my responsibility and I have the discretion, in the interests of the forum and forum members.

You must be bored. You can skip my posts. Right? Easy thing to do.

The issue may be treated closed.  And learn to be polite.

Polite? Really? I must be polite but others don't have to be polite to me. Cool.

Offline

#8 2024-05-22 07:54:15

Bob
Administrator
Registered: 2010-06-20
Posts: 10,465

Re: Suggestions? For what?

My dear mathxyz,

Please let go of this; it's not getting you anywhere.  At the end of the forum rules it says "Be respectful of Administrators and Moderators as they have to make difficult decisions on behalf of all members."

You have promised more than once to cut down on your posts. I'm happy for you to post requests for help and maths exercises. That's the main point of the forum.  Leave off the other stuff  please and we'll be happy.

If you agree to this, I will expect you to stick to it this time.  If you don't, I'll take out posts.  I am closing this thread. Don't start a new one on this.

Bob


Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB