Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-11 23:45:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changed Quotes - VI

Changed Quotes - VI

1. A policy is a temporary creed liable to be changed, but while it holds good it has got to be pursued with apostolic zeal. - Mahatma Gandhi

2. I believe, 50 years from now, when you write history, one technology that would have changed human civilization is going to be the mobile Internet. - Mukesh Ambani

3. You know, a lot of things changed. What never changed is the illusion to keep playing tennis, the illusion to keep doing well the things, and the illusion to be in a good position of the ranking and play these kind of matches. - Rafael Nadal

4. It changed me more than anything else. You don't want to get to that place where you're the adult and you're palpably in the next generation. And, this shoved me into that. - Gwyneth Paltrow

5. People make suggestions on what to say all the time. I'll give you an example; I don't read what's handed to me. People say, 'Here, here's your speech, or here's an idea for a speech.' They're changed. Trust me. - George W. Bush

6. My life off the court has changed. I'm feeling good inside, so I guess it shows on the outside too. - Mary Pierce

7. I never liked the name Eldred. Since nobody knew me in New York, I just changed to my middle name. - Gregory Peck

8. I'm convinced that had I not changed my name, I don't think I would have had quite the same career curve that I eventually had. - Ben Kingsley.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer