Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-25 16:26:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changing Quotes - III

Changing Quotes - III

1. I don't know the law, the kind of law of quantity and quality, but I think the opportunity of people being able to express themselves and to have the means of production is a great thing. It's also changing how we're telling stories. - Keanu Reeves

2. Clairvoyants can see flashes of colour, constantly changing, in the aura that surrounds every person: each thought, each feeling, thus translating itself in the astral world, visible to the astral sight. - Annie Besant

3. I'm sorry, it's true. Having children really changes your view on these things. We're born, we live for a brief instant, and we die. It's been happening for a long time. Technology is not changing it much - if at all. - Steve Jobs

4. I think the definition of a book is changing. - Jeff Bezos

5. By making a comeback, I'm changing the attitude of people toward me. If I'd known that people would react so enthusiastically, I'd have done it years ago. - Mark Spitz

6. Most pesticides lose their efficacy after a few years, because of pest resistance to pesticides. This is why companies go on changing the varieties. - M. S. Swaminathan

7. Nobody looks like they did when they were 20, so why not take advantage of the fact that you're changing, emotionally as well as physically? - Clint Eastwood

8. It's cool just because I've had this dream of changing the sport of swimming and it's finally happening. - Michael Phelps.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer