Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-28 15:49:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changing Quotes - VI

Changing Quotes - VI

1. We've got to put a lot of money into changing behavior. - Bill Gates

2. With the changing economy, no one has lifetime employment. But community colleges provide lifetime employability. - Barack Obama

3. I started changing my swing in late 1999. - Tiger Woods

4. CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore

5. So what I'm saying is why don't we think about changing Schrodinger's equation at some level when masses become too big at the level that you might have to worry about Einstein's general relativity. - Roger Penrose

6. Having twin girls is a life changer - that's for sure. But I like getting up and changing diapers. It's the things you do. - Roger Federer

7. I get unhappy doing things that I'm not passionate about. Because I feel like I'm squandering this incredible gift I've been given to finance films. As soon as my name alone was enough to make this happen, I vowed to myself that I was going to work with directors who were changing cinema, doing something important, you know? - Leonardo DiCaprio

8. I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It's such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It's bliss, love and fulfillment of another level. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer