Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-30 16:47:23

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Changing Quotes - VIII

Changing Quotes - XII

1. I do not think I reinvent myself. Wearing my hair differently or changing my style of dress is playing dress-up. I don't take it too seriously. - Mariah Carey

2. The concept of doing something with child benefit, of changing the rules around child benefit, is something that has been being discussed for some time. - Theresa May

3. I'm one of those people who thinks that changing one's hair is the only part of the body that you can change at will. - Hillary Clinton

4. I am enjoying my face changing, as well as realizing that at the same time, as you get older, the machine isn't as well-oiled as it was. - Kate Winslet

5. There might have been a period around 'Tango & Cash' when I was nearly fashionable. My problem is that my weight's always been changing for the movies I'm in. - Sylvester Stallone

6. I think every movie changes me and is life changing, especially movies you direct. - Jodie Foster

7. People are afraid of changing; that they're losing something. They don't understand that they are also gaining something. - Sharon Stone.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer