Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-02 16:43:36

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Channel Quotes - II

Channel Quotes - II

1. I wish that one of my children will be like the Australian guy from the Discovery Channel show. The crocodile hunter. - Shakira

2. If I do commentary, write articles, or am an expert on a news channel, I can still earn money. - Virender Sehwag

3. If you don't know your history, you don't have an idea how you channel things in your life. Knowing that history, I was able to fulfil my goals. - Viv Richards

4. The director could start shooting the fifth scene first. So while giving take for the scene I need to know what I am expected to do in the first four scenes. Sometimes it gets quite confusing and on television you never know when the channel will change the story or dump the character! - Rohini Hattangadi

5. I always thought I will wait for a channel to come with a Mandira Bedi centric role. - Mandira Bedi.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer