Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-05 00:15:00

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chaos Quotes - II

Chaos Quotes - II

1. Investment comes to a halt in a country where sit-ins and protest rallies lead to political chaos. - Nawaz Sharif

2. I always wanted to know what I'd face next, even though that was maybe a bit detrimental to spontaneity. Structuring my life and avoiding chaos was more important. - Angela Merkel

3. Out of chaos God made a world, and out of high passions comes a people. - Lord Byron

4. I believe, as Lenin said, that this revolutionary chaos may yet crystallize into new forms of life. - Mikhail Gorbachev

5. In a world with no systems, with chaos, everything becomes a guerilla struggle, and this predictability is not there. And it becomes almost impossible to save lives, educate kids, develop economies, whatever. - William J. Clinton

6. I would have thought that I would have become one of those parents - just because it's my nature to be such a perfectionist - that anything falling short, I would have seen as a failure. But something has happened to me over the past few years - it's not Zen, believe me, I'm not at all Zen - but I'm so appreciative of even the chaos. - Brooke Shields

7. I was brought up in a household of chaos and I never felt stable at home. - Christina Aguilera

8. There's the chaos surrounding the practical day-to-day - playdates, doctors' appointments, packing and unpacking, and organizing mealtimes. - Angelina Jolie.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer