Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-07 01:07:56

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Chapter Quotes - I

Chapter Quotes - I

1. Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. - Thomas Jefferson

2. See, life is a journey and every chapter is very interesting. - Zeenat Aman

3. We have talked long enough in this country about equal rights. It is time now to write the next chapter - and to write it in the books of law. - Lyndon B. Johnson

4. I sat down with a yellow legal pad and began writing 'A Time to Kill.' Had no idea what I was doing. It became, over a period of several years, a secret little hobby nobody knew about except my wife, because she was reading chapter by chapter. - John Grisham

5. We've persevered because of a belief we share with the Iraqi people - a belief that out of the ashes of war, a new beginning could be born in this cradle of civilization. Through this remarkable chapter in the history of the United States and Iraq, we have met our responsibility. Now, it's time to turn the page. - Barack Obama

6. You will, I am sure, agree with me that... if page 534 only finds us in the second chapter, the length of the first one must have been really intolerable. - Arthur Conan Doyle

7. I like to start with the first chapter, end with chapter 40. No flashbacks, nothing fancy, just a direct storytelling. - John Grisham

8. There are no Hallmark cards that define the next chapter, or the value of a history together. - Brad Pitt.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer