Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-12 01:17:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Character Quotes - V

Character Quotes - V

1. What a man's mind can create, man's character can control. - Thomas A. Edison

2. Leadership to me means duty, honor, country. It means character, and it means listening from time to time. - George W. Bush

3. I'm not a villain, I've never hurt anyone. I'm just a tawdry character who explodes now and again. - Oliver Reed

4. Progressive art can assist people to learn not only about the objective forces at work in the society in which they live, but also about the intensely social character of their interior lives. Ultimately, it can propel people toward social emancipation. - Salvador Dali

5. Character is a journey, not a destination. - William J. Clinton

6. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. - Zig Ziglar

7. The psychoanalysis of neurotics has taught us to recognize the intimate connection between wetting the bed and the character trait of ambition. - Sigmund Freud

8. I didn't have any confidence in my beauty when I was young. I felt like a character actress, and I still do. - Meryl Streep.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer