Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-16 21:59:33

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Character Quotes - XII

Character Quotes - XII

1. All one needs to do is read - books, magazines, research the Internet - and pay attention to the influencers in their lives to discover the myriad people of strong moral character who have and still are making positive, meaningful contributions and differences in our world. - Zig Ziglar

2. What the statesman is most anxious to produce is a certain moral character in his fellow citizens, namely a disposition to virtue and the performance of virtuous actions. - Aristotle

3. The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it... It's a great outlet. I'm not really sure who I am - it seems I change every day. - Leonardo DiCaprio

4. Today we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation's promise through civility, courage, compassion and character. - George W. Bush

5. If the great American people will only keep their temper, on both sides of the line, the troubles will come to an end, and the question which now distracts the country will be settled just as surely as all other difficulties of like character which have originated in this government have been adjusted. - Abraham Lincoln

6. You can always tell a person's real character and personhood by those who closely surround him, especially if they're family. - Chuck Norris

7. I have discovered that we may be in some degree whatever character we choose. Besides, practice forms a man to anything. - James Boswell

8. There's no better way to test a person than to put them in the middle of a war. That's clearly going to show what kind of a character you're telling a story about. - Steven Spielberg.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer