Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-21 16:12:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Characterize Quotes

Characterize Quotes

1. Confusion of goals and perfection of means seems, in my opinion, to characterize our age. - Albert Einstein

2. I love to play golf, and that's my arena. And you can characterize it and describe it however you want, but I have a love and a passion for getting that ball in the hole and beating those guys. - Tiger Woods

3. Speech is one of the marvels that characterize man, and also one of the most difficult spontaneous creations that have been accomplished by nature. - Maria Montessori

4. All violent feelings have the same effect. They produce in us a falseness in all our impressions of external things, which I would generally characterize as the pathetic fallacy. - John Ruskin.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer