Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-21 16:26:21

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Characters Quotes - I

Characters Quotes - I

1. When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity. - John F. Kennedy

2. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. - Khalil Gibran

3. I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. - Oscar Wilde

4. I start drawing, and eventually the characters involve themselves in a situation. Then in the end, I go back and try to cut out most of the preachments. - Dr. Seuss

5. I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine. - Angelina Jolie

6. All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable. - Walt Disney

7. When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature. - Ernest Hemingway

8. States are as the men, they grow out of human characters. - Plato.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer