Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-07-23 15:51:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Characters Quotes - IV

Characters Quotes - IV

1. I went through a period when I felt my film characters were having more fun than I was. It might partly explain why I ended up tattooed or doing certain extreme things in my life. - Angelina Jolie

2. If there is any secret to my success, I think it's that my characters are very real to me. I feel everything they feel, and therefore I think my readers care about them. - Sidney Sheldon

3. I think people throughout the world identify with my characters. - Sidney Sheldon

4. I mean I tried to transform myself through characters throughout my career. - Charlize Theron

5. I was of the generation where most of the Disney princesses and female characters were not girls that I admired. They just weren't characters I looked up to and identified with. - Angelina Jolie

6. They really stay just characters to me. I look at them, and I don't see always the same person up there. And hopefully, people will see that too. Because it's very easy to bore people, and that's a killer. So hopefully that won't happen. - Charlize Theron

7. People say that to me and I think what unites all my characters is that they are hurt; it's most accurate to say I play characters that are hurt but are responding to their environment. - Ashley Judd

8. Acting allows me to explore new worlds, to discover characters by delving into their lives, and ultimately to become someone else entirely. - Pierce Brosnan.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer