Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-08-03 00:15:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Charm Quotes - I

Charm Quotes - I

1. Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

2. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. - Jawaharlal Nehru

3. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart. - Jane Austen

4. There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable. - Mark Twain

5. Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm. - John F. Kennedy

6. The one charm about marriage is that it makes a life of deception absolutely necessary for both parties. - Oscar Wilde

7. The charm of history and its enigmatic lesson consist in the fact that, from age to age, nothing changes and yet everything is completely different. - Aldous Huxley

8. I am ugly, but what I do have is charm. - Ronaldinho.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer