Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-04 01:04:31

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - III

Child Quotes - III

1. At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent. - Barbara Bush

2. Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee

3. I don't have many friends; I'm very much a loner. As a child I was very isolated, and I've never been really close to anyone. - Anthony Hopkins

4. You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test. - George W. Bush

5. A child's mental health is just as important as their physical health and deserves the same quality of support. - Kate Middleton

6. What a distressing contrast there is between the radiant intelligence of the child and the feeble mentality of the average adult. - Sigmund Freud

7. The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between. - Mother Teresa

8. Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world. - Maria Montessori.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer