Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-05 00:04:17

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - IV

Child Quotes - IV

1. A torn jacket is soon mended; but hard words bruise the heart of a child. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a happy and smiling child. I always help in any way I can, even if it's just by signing an autograph. A child's smile is worth more than all the money in the world. - Lionel Messi

3. I'm Italian; I take my time. We're not really fast. We're very slow. I had my first child at 40, my second child at 45, James Bond at 50. I'm so curious as to what's next! - Monica Bellucci

4. As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

5. There's no tragedy in life like the death of a child. Things never get back to the way they were. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

6. I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these 'how' and 'why' questions. Occasionally, I find an answer. - Stephen Hawking

7. Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed. - Maria Montessori

8. Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature, and more and more does he turn himself against the harsh and fitful hand that reared him. - H. G. Wells.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer