Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-08 00:01:53

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - VII

Child Quotes - VII

1. It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child. - Pablo Picasso

2. What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child. George - Bernard Shaw

3. I have seen several hardships since I was a child. As a result, I don't perceive things the way most people do. - Nana Patekar

4. I was born in a very poor family. I used to sell tea in a railway coach as a child. My mother used to wash utensils and do lowly household work in the houses of others to earn a livelihood. I have seen poverty very closely. I have lived in poverty. As a child, my entire childhood was steeped in poverty. - Narendra Modi

5. A child cannot be taught by anyone who despises him, and a child cannot afford to be fooled. - James Baldwin

6. I think all Americans believe in human rights. And health is an often overlooked aspect of basic human rights. And it's one that's easily corrected. The reason I say that is that many of the diseases that we treat around the world, I knew when I was a child. My mother was a registered nurse. And they no longer exist in our country. - Jimmy Carter

7. You judge a society by how it treats its citizens. We must do our best to ensure that every child can live in comfort and security, with the best possible education. - Melania Trump

8. There is nothing more thrilling in this world, I think, than having a child that is yours, and yet is mysteriously a stranger. - Agatha Christie.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer