Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-09 00:03:01

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - VIII

Child Quotes - VIII

1. The child who concentrates is immensely happy. - Maria Montessori

2. What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child. - George Bernard Shaw

3. Building a solid foundation in the early years of a child's life will not only help him or her reach their reach their full potential but will also result in better societies as a whole. - Novak Djokovic

4. The first idea the child must acquire is that of the difference between good and evil. - Maria Montessori

5. Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time. - Rabindranath Tagore

6. I long remained a child, and I am still one in many respects. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

7. One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child. - Maria Montessori

8. At Christmas, I am always struck by how the spirit of togetherness lies also at the heart of the Christmas story. A young mother and a dutiful father with their baby were joined by poor shepherds and visitors from afar. They came with their gifts to worship the Christ child. - Queen Elizabeth II.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer