Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-13 00:04:43

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - XII

Child Quotes - XII

1. How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child! - William Shakespeare

2. I have fun like a child in the street. When the day comes when I'm not enjoying it, I will leave football. -
Lionel Messi

3. I always had the intuition, even as a little child, that I was called for a big project. - Shakira

4. It is our moral obligation to give every child the very best education possible. - Desmond Tutu

5. When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk, you'll end up as the Pope.' Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. - Pablo Picasso

6. Then not only an old man, but also a drunkard, becomes a second time a child. - Plato

7. Research shows that there is only half as much variation in student achievement between schools as there is among classrooms in the same school. If you want your child to get the best education possible, it is actually more important to get him assigned to a great teacher than to a great school. - Bill Gates

8. A mother deserves a day off to care for a sick child or sick parent without running into hardship - and you know what, a father does, too. It's time to do away with workplace policies that belong in a 'Mad Men' episode. - Barack Obama.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer