Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-10-16 00:11:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Child Quotes - XV

Child Quotes - XV

1. I long remained a child, and I am still one in many respects. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

2. The ancient superficial idea of the uniform and progressive growth of the human personality has remained unaltered, and the erroneous belief has persisted that it is the duty of the adult to fashion the child according to the pattern required by society. - Maria Montessori

3. When you give directives to a child, especially a teenager, you must consider the nature of your child. - Zig Ziglar

4. When you are surrounded by children, the child in you comes back. - Celine Dion

5. Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him. - Michael Jackson

6. The task of the educator lies in seeing that the child does not confound good with immobility and evil with activity. - Maria Montessori

7. Athletics is the mother of all sport and every child must try out it once during his school days. - Milkha Singh

8. I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me. - Michael Jackson.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer