Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 Today 00:04:50

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Childhood Quotes - V

Childhood Quotes - V

1. I would like to go back to Wales. I'm obsessed with my childhood and at least three times a week dream I am back there. - Anthony Hopkins

2. That is how it stiffens, my vision of that seaside childhood. My father died; we moved inland. Whereon those nine first years of my life sealed themselves off like a ship in a bottle - beautiful, inaccessible, obsolete: a fine, white, flying myth. - Sylvia Plath

3. Growing up with the childhood that I had, I learned to never let a man make me feel helpless, and it also embedded a deep need in me to always stick up for women. - Christina Aguilera

4. My childhood was influenced by the roles my father played in his movies. Whether Abraham Lincoln or Tom Joad in the 'Grapes of Wrath,' his characters communicated certain values which I try to carry with me to this day. - Jane Fonda

5. My understanding of films was just as much as any young girl who watches Bollywood films. I had no idea about the whole process of filmmaking, about dialogue writing, scripts, screenplay etc. I had probably gone to two or three film shoots in my childhood. - Rani Mukerji

6. As an Indian and as a Hindu, I have been taught to see God everywhere right from my childhood. - Alok Nath

7. As I have begun to write my memoirs, I have begun with my childhood; memories which were hidden, suddenly appear before you, finding expression through my writing. - Deepti Naval

8. My childhood was spent in a typical Mumbai chawl at Girgaum and I studied at the nearby St. Sebastian School. - Jeetendra.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer