Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-04 06:02:37

J. Reynolds

Math, Fun, and Technology

What an incredible forum! There seems to be endless posts and about numberless topics! Although the spectrum of posts has such a huge range it is so nice that everyone can focus in on their individual interests.

I would love to be directed to where I can find posts about math technology, specifically for primary age children, and find others who have a passion for teaching math to children while incorporating technology.

Thank you to everyone who is dedicated to helping children develop their math skills!

#2 2007-05-04 10:31:23

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: Math, Fun, and Technology

Welcome!

J. Reynolds wrote:

... who have a passion for teaching math to children while incorporating technology.

I do.

J. Reynolds wrote:

Thank you to everyone who is dedicated to helping children develop their math skills!

That would be every amazing regular member on the forum!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#3 2007-05-04 18:30:26

Devantè
Real Member

Welcome to Maths Is Fun, J. Reynolds! There are probably a lot of people here that fit the description!

#4 2007-05-09 03:47:04

J. Reynolds

I am sure you are right that there are many people that fit the description, but it seems that most of the posts I see are about high level math.

#5 2007-05-18 04:05:58

burningleo

I like math and technology but teaching i'm not so good at i try to teach people how to do stuff but they usually keep messing up and screwing up so bad i just get someone else to help them

It a good thing i not a teacher big_smile

What was, was and whats here is now big_smile

Board footer