Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#26 2024-07-18 21:40:40

KerimF

Re: Possible 'new knowledge'

I am 75 and math is my favorite since I was teen.
Although I still enjoy working with numbers and equations in designing various products in electronics, I can no more be interested in fields not related to my work.
In these hard days, I am a poor boss who tries his best to gain his daily bread and of his few assistants despite the lack of electricity and fuel.

When I was younger and living in the past golden years, having the chance to study and apply, in some ways, your interesting work would have been a great gift to me.

Every living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
But only a human may have the freedom and ability to oppose his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

#27 2024-08-18 08:05:34

woodturner550

By now it is hard to believe that the government (NSA, NIST) does not know about this ‘new math knowledge’.

Question, Why would they NOT even acknowledge the ‘new math knowledge? Have not even reply to emails.

#28 2024-08-19 00:28:15

KerimF

woodturner550 wrote:

By now it is hard to believe that the government (NSA, NIST) does not know about this ‘new math knowledge’.

Question, Why would they NOT even acknowledge the ‘new math knowledge? Have not even reply to emails.

They surely have their good reasons to play ignorance, openly in the least, though they are surely not less intelligent than we are smile
I am afraid that one has to be rich (I mean rich really) or is serving a powerful rich group to be acknowledged as a first step.

For instance, I didn't hear yet of a well-known inventor, in the human history, who wasn't of a rich family or wasn't serving a rich group (a company).
I mean, this is life since always, we like it or not.
Simply speaking, what is happening to you is natural. It also happens to any other ordinary person around the world (as I, for example). This is why every time I try to find/discover something new, I see if it can be useful to me in the first place, because the world has no time to listen to me big_smile

Anyway, I hope that such negative reactions don't prevent you to keep thinking of new ideas.

Every living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
But only a human may have the freedom and ability to oppose his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

Board footer