Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-08 05:33:01

Hannibal lecter

Different angles in term of points of view

How to calculate Different angles in term of points of view
Like this gun in the photo below it has 35 views in the display
Lets say a stabdard  bag of a woman .
how many views it will have 20 25 or what

Screenshot-20230608-202739-Drive-2.jpg

Last edited by Hannibal lecter (2023-06-08 05:34:13)

Wisdom is a tree which grows in the heart and fruits on the tongue

#2 2023-06-08 19:47:51

Bob
Administrator

Re: Different angles in term of points of view

hi Hannibal lecter

Is this a question about calculating angles and 'views' in 3D ?  I wish you hadn't used a gun to illustrate your post.  This is Maths Is Fun. Not much fun in a device that is used for killing people!  Perhaps you could modify your post to make it more fun.

What do you mean here?  A 360 degree rotation means there's an infinite number of angles of view.  If you could be more specific about the issue I may be able to help with some 3D geometry. In the past I have helped posters using vector geometry and also trigonometry in 3D.  But I need more information.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

#3 2023-06-09 03:04:16

Hannibal lecter

Bob wrote:

hi Hannibal lecter

Is this a question about calculating angles and 'views' in 3D ?  I wish you hadn't used a gun to illustrate your post.  This is Maths Is Fun. Not much fun in a device that is used for killing people!  Perhaps you could modify your post to make it more fun.

What do you mean here?  A 360 degree rotation means there's an infinite number of angles of view.  If you could be more specific about the issue I may be able to help with some 3D geometry. In the past I have helped posters using vector geometry and also trigonometry in 3D.  But I need more information.

The guns view are from x-ray screen machine
How many views the bag will have on the screen

Bob

Yes in 3D I need main views only like that gun look how many views are there for it, what if it's a bag of a woman or a shoe for example any object

Last edited by Hannibal lecter (2023-06-09 03:05:31)

Wisdom is a tree which grows in the heart and fruits on the tongue

#4 2023-06-09 20:44:33

Bob
Administrator

Have a look here:

https://www.mathsisfun.com/geometry/hexahedron.html

If you move your mouse (finger) around the space surrounding the cube you will make it rotate about a different point.

So you can view the cube from any position and there's an infinite number of those.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

Board footer