Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-25 16:02:04

mathxyz

FOR BOB: Equitable Mathematics

I have deleted the posts in this thread as you have broken our rules by making  a personal attack on another member.

I have also removed your signature as I find it equally offensive  Any further infringements and you will be banned. Bob

Last edited by mathxyz (2024-05-25 16:02:32)

#2 2024-05-27 06:44:55

mathxyz

Re: FOR BOB: Equitable Mathematics

Are you saying that it is offensive to support Trump?

#3 2024-05-27 06:46:01

mathxyz

mathxyz wrote:

I have deleted the posts in this thread as you have broken our rules by making  a personal attack on another member.

I have also removed your signature as I find it equally offensive  Any further infringements and you will be banned. Bob

Are you saying that supporting Trump is offensive? In what way is it offensive?

#4 2024-05-27 07:46:33

Bob
Administrator

For me, it's been a long day and I came home to discover you had been very rude to another member over an innocent remark and three members complaining about your behaviour.

In my haste I wrongly described your signature as offensive. I intended to edit this to inappropriate but you had already posted.

I have banned you for your failure to keep to our rules.  One says that posts mustn't be promotional. Usually I delete those members from the forum

At the moment you are banned which is a lesser punishment since deleting means all posts get deleted too.

On Wednesday I will lift the ban.  All future posts must be about your maths studies. The number should be moderate and you should avoid making unnecessary posts.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

Board footer