Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-06-18 17:12:47

Chenfeng Liu
Novice

Any Advice,Friends?

I am a high school student from China, and I am currently learning Chinese and English very well, but my math scores are not satisfactory.

At present, due to the school arrangement, I need to start learning calculus, conic curves, trigonometric functions and other Olympiad knowledge, do you have any suggestions to help me keep up with the teacher's teaching progress?

Thank you very much, all of you!

#2 2024-06-18 17:45:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Any Advice,Friends?

Hi Chenfeng Liu,

Welcome to the forum!

You may check with the topics in Maths Is Fun.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2024-06-18 20:40:59

KerimF

Welcome Liu,

I guess you heard already that every big project starts always with a first small step. I hope you will be able to find out soon what your first small step could be.

From my own experience, when someone really needs to achieve something, he always ends up doing it even after zillions of failures.

Kerim

Every living thing has no choice but to execute its pre-programmed instructions embedded in it (known as instincts).
But only a human may have the freedom and ability to oppose his natural robotic nature.
But, by opposing it, such a human becomes no more of this world.

#4 2024-06-18 21:13:28

Bob
Administrator

hi Chenfeng Liu

Welcome to the forum.

Also you may post questions here for help.

Bob

Children are not defined by school ...........The Fonz
You cannot teach a man anything;  you can only help him find it within himself..........Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I deliberately make mistakes, just to test you!  …………….Bob smile

Board footer